In line with government regulations regarding GDPR, below is Pilgrim Payne & Co. Ltd. privacy
policy which outlines how we collect, store and process your data. If you have any questions,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy applies to customers about whom Pilgrim Payne & Co. Ltd holds information. By
‘information,’ we mean personal information that we collect, use, share and store.
In this policy ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’ means Pilgrim Payne & Co. Ltd, a company registered in
England and Wales with No 639875, registered office at The Shipping Building, The Old Vinyl Factory, Blyth Road, Hayes, UB3 1HA. and ‘you’ means the individual to whom the information
What we collect
- information you provide when you contact us by phone, email, fax or post such as
your name, address, email address and telephone number
- information you give to us in person when visiting our premises at Units 12, 13 &14, Wharfside, Rosemont Road, Wembley, HA0 4PE. and during our visits to your premises.
- information provided to us by contact made via the website by filling in forms on
email@example.com (e.g. the contact us section or to sign up to our mailing
list), information about your IP address etc.
- information in relation to your purchase of our products and services.
What we do with the information we gather
We use your information to:
- provide information about our products and services;
- keep you informed about events that we think you may find interesting;
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and
- communicate with you;
- administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data
analysis, statistical and survey purposes;
- keep our website safe and secure;
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations; and
- for security and to check your identity.
Legal basis for processing
Our processing of your personal information is necessary:
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us;
- for the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take
steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts; or
- in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
About any processing of special categories of personal data, we will generally rely on
obtaining specific consent from you at the time unless there is otherwise a legal requirement
for us to process such information.
We require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be
expected as part of running our business and which does not impact materially your rights,
freedom or interests.
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those
legitimate interests are:
(i) collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient customer
(ii) to make sure you receive updated information on Pilgrim Payne & Co. Ltd business activities;
(iii) to provide the services you have requested; and
(iv) for our own marketing.
Sharing your information
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal
information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies who
perform functions on our behalf such as shipping, fulfilling orders, processing payments.
These companies are not authorised to use your information in any manner, other than
helping us to provide you with products and services or as otherwise required by applicable
We may also share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, other
governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so.
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are
holding is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such
processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the
- to restrict processing of your personal data;
- to data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain
- to object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances; and
- to not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards
put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we
will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in
compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as
regards your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us
in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details
change at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Where you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing we
may use your personal information to send you information about Pilgrim Payne & Co .Ltd.
You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time, details of how to unsubscribe will be
included on any electronic mailing we send you.
You also have the option of “unsubscribing” from our mailing list at any time thereby
disabling any further such e-mail or other communication from being sent to you by emailing
We will action any opt out request from you without delay.
How long will we keep Your information?
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the
purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are
subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our files to check that information is
accurate, up-to-date and still required.
Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your
contact information necessary for this purpose, for as long as you do not unsubscribe from
receiving the same from us. If you opt out from marketing, we will retain your information
to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent
unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and
managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to Other Sites
Our website may contain links to other sites, including via our social media buttons. While
we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are
not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites and
a link does not constitute an endorsement of that website. Once you link to another website
from our website you are subject to the terms and conditions of that website, including, but
submit any data to these websites.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be
addressed to email@example.com
If you have any concerns about our use of your information, you also have the right (as a UK
resident) to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office, which regulates and
supervises the use of personal data in the UK, via their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
Changes to this policy
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page and we will
notify you by email of any significant changes. Please check back frequently to see any
updates or changes to our policy.
If you do not wish to be contacted in this way or you wish to be permanently removed from
our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site.
Call now for a
020 8453 5350